Friday, January 29, 2016

Love Me Do



=the story=
Because my store is just starting out, I can't list hats in as many colors as I would like. But for my first set of designs, I wanted at least one of them to be a one colored beanie. I chose red because it's the perfect color to add a little something to a simple outfit. I used to hate wearing the color red; I thought it was too much (whatever that means). I started to love the color when I began to love myself. I think a lot of times learning to love yourself means being able to step out of your comfort zone. And what better way to start than by adding a pop of color to your wardrobe!

This is a very chunky knit beanie. You can wear it slightly off your head for a slouchy look, or down to your forehead for a tight fit. It's perfect for cold winter days to keep your ears warm, and not to mention it's a cute accessory to add to your outfit! Its basic design even allows for it to be unisex.



=wash recommendations=
hand wash; dry flat

=materials=
This hat is made out of a yarn blend of acrylic and wool. It's in the color cranberry red.

=measurements=
the INNER circumference measures approximately 17'' but will stretch to fit most head sizes. 
the base of the hat is about 9" wide
the hat is about 8.5" tall from base to top (NOT including the pom pom)

I use my own pattern for all my products, but remember, each hat is handmade and unique!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Warm regards,
Michelle

1 comment: